roast vege bowl with kefir green dressing07.09.21
Ever seen a bowl that looks this good?! This vege bowl will fuel your body, and features a gut lovin’ dressing made with our natural kefir pourable yoghurt.
Alrighty, you’ll need…
Kefir Green Goddness Dressing (makes 2 cups)
- 1 spring onion, green portion only
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup packed fresh herbs: parsley, coriander, basil
- 3 slices of marinated jalapeño
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup The Collective Kefir
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 a head of broccoli
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 kumara
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Optional Extras: Sesame seeds, Grilled halloumi, Soft boiled eggs, Lemon
Now you just need to…
- Into a food processor, place spring onion, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, herbs and jalapeños. Whizz until finely chopped, scrape down into chopper if needed to chop up evenly. Scoop out the avocado flesh into the food processor and add 1 cup The Collective Kefir. Whizz until smooth and flecked with green. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl or jar and refrigerate until required.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare the vegetables: Cut the broccoli and cauliflower to florets. Peel the carrots and kumara and cut into bite size pieces. Trim off tops and bottoms of red onions, peel if required, and cut into wedges.
- Place all vegetables into a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and add smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat. Tip vegetables onto a baking paper lined baking tray in a single layer. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Divide roasted vegetables into bowls or arrange on a platter. Top with optional extras such sesame seeds, grilled halloumi, soft boiled egg and lemon wedges. Serve with a big dollop of Kefir Green Goddess dressing or on the side. Enjoy hot or cold. Can be meal prepped in advance.